marquez cette publication comme favoriteLiving School is hiring native speaking English teachers! (Paris)cacher cette annonce
compensation: 1600€/month, "brut" for full-time position (appox. 29 hours/week+prep time). Salary to be specified upon recruitment based on exact schedule. type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to join an educational project that is life changing?
Living School is more than a school: through specialized training and profound internal work, we teachers are truly educational entrepreneurs: we teach, guide parents and transform the classroom, so that the citizens of tomorrow may emerge as fulfilled beings of the world.
If your love of children and teaching has you seeking the next step of your career in a meaningful place, where you can evolve, contribute and thrive, please apply. Native speaking English teachers only, CDD contract, part-time and full-time positions available.
If you would like to apply, please answer the following questions and send your answers and your CV to Anne-Sophie ( affichez coordonnées
1) What are your profound motivations for teaching children?
2) Please tell us about a particularly touching experience you have had with a child/children.
3) What part of the Living School pedagogical project most appeals to you?
4) Have you already taught children, and if so, which levels and for how long?
5) According to you, what qualities are most necessary for a child in order to learn well?
6) What do you do when there is agitation in the classroom?
7) What personal qualities and talents can you contribute to Living School?
8) What is your current situation in France or abroad (working or student visa, where you are living, etc...)?
9) How did you learn about this open position ?
Living School is a private, innovative primary and elementary school created to foster, through education and development of its staff and students, the emergence of responsible and fulfilled citizens into the world, contributors to a true evolution of humanity. Our wish is to present a new way of educating in France and in the world, one that fosters the growth of new ethical leaders, creators of quality for our society and for the world. We are working to share our pedagogy largely and to create new schools in France and elsewhere.
Les recruteurs sont autorisés à contacter l'annonceur à l'origine de cette offre.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises